Dreams
Aliens had arrived at Earth and announced that they would only work out a deal to provide technology to a planet with a single unified government. They gave us a deadline of 1 week to unite or they'd leave. For some reason I was chosen as the US representative at a diplomatic meeting, that was more like a social mixer. At it the Russians and Chinese were trying to distract me with crazy hot women. Most smaller nations sent hot women as well to try to attract the attention of the larger countries to convince them that they were desirable.

So the dream was basically me setting up dates to send my soldiers into the borders of smaller nations peacefully to establish enough foothold to get Russia and China to fold. It turned out that I was apparently very successful at this. On top of gaining the support of nations I had actual dates set with each of the female representatives from the various nations.

By the end of the evening I had secured about 75% of the nations on Earth, leading to China to fall in line with the others, without a date with a hot chinese woman Sad I was about to start hard-nose talks with the Russians when I woke up because they were refusing to concede defeat and were considering actual warfare to be an option, which clearly you can't conquer the globe with 3 days remaining before the aliens would leave.
It wasn't Adam and Steve, it was Adam and his trans-gender clone having incestual/masturbation sex that made us all!

PSU 2014-2018 Offensive Line: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi1LMIUOOAI

This post is copyrighted by Alistair for the private use of this site's visitors, and any other use of this post or of any attachments, descriptions or quotes of the post without Alistair's consent is prohibited.
Too much Civ I see.

And every time I read:

"By the end of the evening I had secured about 75% of the nations on Earth"

I keep seeing 'seduced' instead of 'secured'.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Avianpilot's post:
  • Alistair
My dream took place in the Star Wars Universe. I was a middle-class force-sentive citizen of the Empire and due to the Jedi purge went out of my way to hide my nature. APparently I was a distant cousin of Emperor Palpatine as well.

I lived on a planet that was immensely over populated and had passed a law that required all citizens wishing to have children to pay a substantial tax to the government. Those that violated it would summarily be executed. This resulted in a scenario where some poorer family would all but pimp out their wives in order to raise the money necessary to pay the child tax. It also resulted in most younger men saving their money to flee the planet for greener pastures, leaving behind a male to female ratio that was vastly in favor of the men that remained.

Having grown up middle class none of this bothered me and I stuck around on the planet. Anytime you'd go to a bar clearly being a single man with money women would flock to you hoping to either enter a relationship or prostitue themselves to you. Getting sick of that I eventually started going to a higher end Imperial Club. There it was mostly Imperial Military Officers and diplomats. I was barely able to afford the membership fees but the reduced number of sexual beggars made for a more pleasant environment free from violence that tends to go along with places like that.

Anyways eventually the Emperor himself was on planet for a visit and I happened to be at the club when he showed up. I got an uneasy feeling like my force-sensitive nature could be exposed so I just tried to hide out in the corner. While in the corner a rather attractive waitress began coming onto me and me looking quite a bit out of place here getting that attention drew the eye of the Emperor. He came over and indicated that he knew there was something different about me like I had some sort of unnatural charisma that drew people to me. I shrugged and said sometimes it fel that way. He then asked me a few questions about my family then said "AHA! I knew it! We are related my boy. Your great-great grandmother was my grandmother, that makes us cousins of a sort."

This led to a longer conversation which of course drew even more attention my way. He asked me to stop by his office the next day so we could discuss the ways that I could serve the Empire. I went to his office the next day and he revealed that we both had that unnatural charisma force ability but that his powers went much further than that. If I revealed this information he'd have me killed the same way he had killed his entire immediate family. This made me absurdly nervous as one might expect. He then said he'd assign me a diplomatic post at the Governor's office as the Emperor's personal emissary to the planet. As such it would grant me immunity from the local child tax.

The word of that spread very quickly and the unwanted attention I was getting at the local bars got even worse to where guys would offer to let me fuck their wives for a year and adopt and children that came about as a result. I ended up spending even more time at the Imperial Club where the women were top shelf and I didn't mind their attention and propositions.

As is tradition the FCC censored this dream as well.
It wasn't Adam and Steve, it was Adam and his trans-gender clone having incestual/masturbation sex that made us all!

This post is copyrighted by Alistair for the private use of this site's visitors, and any other use of this post or of any attachments, descriptions or quotes of the post without Alistair's consent is prohibited.
Short and rather meaningless dream last night. I loved it due to the feeling I got from it, so I'm posting it so that I can remember it for later.

I was walking in a field in the countryside somewhere in the late afternoon, on my way 'home' (not where I actually live, but somewhere my dream decided home would be). I knew that it would be a long walk, and I knew that I could make much better time if I ran... in wolf form. But no, I shouldn't do that I decided, since I did have one urban stretch that I'd have to go through that I'd have to change back for anyway. But I really wanted to.

As I kept walking, I found something that my sire (the werewolf that changed me) normally carried with him. My mind went to the rules of how the transformation worked, thinking about how anything that was on you when you changed would change with you, but nothing that you were carrying in your hands for example. And if it was too big, it wouldn't change either, but drop to the ground. I picked up the item, and kept walking.

I was still of the mindset that I wanted to run as a wolf, but talking myself out of it. The dream put my sire beside me, already in wolf form, and I was apparently talking to him about how bad of an idea it would be for me to do it. Then of course it hit me -- he was already in wolf form, so what would be the harm in making the pre-urban run in wolf form and just change back when I had to? It's not like the transformation took any real time or was painful or anything.

So I decided to shift. View took a third person perspective at that moment, and I could see that I was a beautiful gray-and-white timber wolf. I took off running, my sire running somewhere behind me, and it was as exhilarating as I thought it would be.

For some reason we stopped at a farm on the way home. My sire changed back first, and talked to the farmer. At some point I changed back too, but I don't remember doing it. The farmer had some sort of problem he need to take care of, and my sire volunteered to help.

The dream skipped the details on what it was or how it was resolved, but we were able to complete the task within a very short amount of time. Next we knew our 'boss' (not our alpha -- this man wasn't even a werewolf but we worked for him in some capacity) came driving by in a pickup truck. He spoke to my sire, praising him for a job well done, and a bit of dream nonsense inserted itself into this conversation. The boss said that if my sire could keep up the good work, he would be allowed to drink certain non-Pepsi products in the future. From a selected list.

The boss drove on then, and my sire and I started heading back home. He shifted and started his run again, while I was waiting to turn a corner and get out of sight of the farmer before I did the same. For some reason the farmer had an old picture that I was in, and he was looking at it, and the realization struck him that I might be the same person, even if it meant that I hadn't aged. He looked for me just after I turned the corner and shifted, so he didn't see me. I started running for home after my sire as the sun was starting to set.
I had a dream in which I started going to the gym on a regular basis and started to get ripped. One day on my way to work I encountered not one but two brown bears on the road looking for things to eat and I made a note to myself to not get out of the car for any reason because brown bears will eat people if given the opportunity. Then I got to work and the good looking woman in the office asked me out. I told her that had she asked a year ago I would have said yes, but as she wasn't interested before I got ripped I was no longer interested in her now that I was ripped.

The bears I can't explain, the getting ripped I can because the weight lifter at work is joining a gym that is opening today on the Benner Pike. Their focus is on getting ripped like Arnold Schwarzenegger was back in the day.