WORK IN PROGRESS!!! TWEAKING NUMBERS
|Days Since Epoc|
- Position is on a scale of 0-1007. This was determined by multiplying the cycles of Solinari and Lunitari.
- Alignment represents which moons are aligned grating extra bonuses.
- Save Bonus represents the bonus to saving against spells that are applied on this date.
- Spell Bonus represents the number of extra spells a caster can prepare in a given day. In GURPS this should be trated as a bonus to Mana.
- Level Bonus represents the bonus towards the effective caster level of the wizard. In GURPS this should be treated as a bonus to all Magery skills.
Legion of Geeks Dragonlance Tools by Nathan "Alistair" Gerber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at legionofgeeks.net.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://legionofgeeks.net/forums.
Dragonlance, Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, their logos, Wizards of the Coast, and the Wizards of the Coast logo are ©2010, Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro Inc.